Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Finley Ann Morris


Here is how it began:


Jeremy and I were told that the baby girl in my tummy was breech and that I would have to deliver via c-section, which I did not want to do. I did everything possible from, handstands in the swimming pool, actupucture, putting frozen peas on my belly, and even having a hospitalized external version to try and get her to flip around. When that didn't happen, we scheduled a c-section for Wednesday, April 14, 2010. The morning of the 13th, I woke to what seemed like my water breaking at 6:45 am. Sure enough my contractions were an astonishing 2 minutes apart and when we arrived at the hospital I was told I was almost dilated to a 7. Next thing I knew they were wheeling me into the OR and Finley Ann Morris made her grand entrance at 8:20 AM. She looked just like her daddy with BIG blue eyes and dark hair. Finley weighed 7 lbs. 4 oz. and 18 in. long.



No comments:

Post a Comment