Thursday, April 25, 2013

Finley's 3rd Birthday - Pirate Party


My sweet Finley, I cannot believe that 3 years have past since you joined our family. I can still remember every.second. like it was yesterday. For your 3rd birthday, you wanted a pirate party. You may or may not be a fan of Jake and the Neverland Pirates! I'm not very creative so the extent of your party were decorations, a big giant inflatable slide and a pirate hat birthday cake. I don't even think I got a picture of the food table. 


Nana and Finley 


The one and only Gunnar; Quite the ladies man!

This was your first time going down the slide by yourself. Pawpaw was there to celebrate!


Miss Avery 


About to sing. Rebekah, Finley and Sutton



Having some lunch. I really didn't get a picture of the food table, but we had 'fish and chips', 'dead-man fingers', 'cannon balls' and 'cupcakes'






She was not excited about all the picture taking!


It was so funny because my dad and J's dad would go up and all the little ones would wait at the bottom and try and 'catch' them as they came down. 









Going down with daddy; Words cannot express how excited she was that her daddy was doing it with her.


Our little Pirate : )


No comments:

Post a Comment