Monday, October 21, 2013

Landry - Eleven Months

Our dearest Landry - 11 Months

Weight - 23 lbs.
- Wear size 3 diapers
- Wearing 12-18 months
- I would say you don't hate peaches anymore
- Bedtime has been a little earlier - maybe 7:30 or even earlier
- Standing alone, but no steps yet
- NO teeth
- Wave bye-bye and Hi, say "Uh, Oh" and I think maybe "dada"
- Absolutely LOVE your sister! You get the biggest smile on your face when she greets you in the mornings
- Taken 3 steps, but nothing more than that. Again, I was sure you would be walking by the time you were one , but maybe not. 
- You may not have any teeth, but you sure can put away the food! 

We love you to pieces! And you can tell by the monthly pictures below that you barely want to sit still! And by the end you were done with your bow and picky sticky! 

Here is Finley's 10 months stats to compare







Be.still.my.heart. 

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! I was wondering if you could answer a question about your blog! My name is Heather and if you could email me at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com I would greatly appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete