Friday, September 3, 2010

First of MANY firsts

With your first born child you will have many firsts. This particular first was extremely hard on mommy and daddy. Our sitter was going to be out on vacation for a couple days and I mentioned it to my mom, who JUMPED at the opportunity to watch her. I tossed the idea around with the hubbie and WITH much hesitation agreed to let mom watch Finley. This is how Finley got four days with Nana and Pawpaw without me and daddy!

Jeremy and I had a wedding to attend in Waco so my parents met us and took Finley back to their house. By Sunday morning I was ready to go get her! However, I did suck it up and let my parents keep her. By the time Finley came home, I had had mixed emotions about her being gone. Granted it was nice to get a good night sleep, a little bit of me time and of course, couple time! At the same time, for the last four and a half months Finley has been around and we both felt lost without her. This is one of many reasons why I feel so blessed to have such wonderful family that will help us out when we need it!

Here are some pictures from her FIRST TRIP TO NANA and PAWPAW'S alone!















I think she had a pretty good time! I might let her go back. (maybe in another 4 months!)

No comments:

Post a Comment