Thursday, June 14, 2012

Family News

So on Finley's 2nd Birthday, we had all the grandparents here to help us celebrate, but what they didn't know came as a huge surprise to all of them. Several hours into the party for once, everyone was outside. I decided it was a great time to get a picture with Finley, Corbyn (cousins) and all the grandparents. Like most  people I said, "say cheese", and snapped the picture.


It wasn't great, but I didn't care. The real surprise came in the next photo... I said "Eh, let's do one more, but this time I want you to say Paige is pregnant!" 


They got the biggest surprise of the day.... and I got this picture to remember it for a lifetime. 

 Here is our little peanut at almost 12 weeks. 

I am currently 16 weeks and it's A-M-A-Z-I-N-G how fast things grow the second time! 



No comments:

Post a Comment