Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Look Who's Two

For starters, I know I am a couple months late, but I have realized lately that I will want this to look back at this. And if I don't I hope Finley will.

Back to my title - Look Who's Two! Well my little Finley girl, you are growing up to be such a beautiful girl. Your daddy and I love you to the moon and back. You fill our lives with so many laughs, tears, joy and happiness.

For your special day, momma wanted to keep it simple with just family and a few friends. The weather was windy, but enjoyable. You were able to hang out with your cousin Corbyn and ALL your grandparents. Your grammy did a fantastic chocolate - vanilla birthday cake, along with your Aunt Lisa adding some of her own creative pieces to make it look like Minnie Mouse.



She was so excited about all of us singing to her. She started clapping! 



Finley and her cousin Corbyn 


Grammy and Corbyn 



Corbyn, Finley and Sutton - she is already pulling those boys around :)



Grammy, Finley, Nana, Pawpaw, Nenaw, Corbyn and Pepaw - There is another picture that came shortly after this picture was taken that I will share in a separate post. 






Thanks to everyone who helped us celebrate!

2 comments: