Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Baby Girl 2.0 - 27 Weeks


Size of baby:  Eggplant 

Weight Gain: +4 this month / 23 lbs. total  :(  

Gender: It's a girl! 

Names: I think we have the first name narrowed down, but not 100%. Still decided on middle names. :)

Sleep:  I wouldn't say great, but I can't complain either. 

Movement: Full blown kicks ALL the time. Morning.Day.Night.MIDDLE of the night. 

Maternity clothes:  For sure... The first thing I do when I get home from work is find some comfy clothes. It's been over 100 degrees outside the past few weeks. However, it is supposed to cool down this weekend.  Maybe to the 90's. : )

Cravings:  Sharp Cheddar with Reduced Fat Wheat thins - y-u-m-m-o

New symptoms this week:  The stretching... Oh, My! This girl stretches and it feels like she is going to come right through my skin.  

Next Appt:  September 18th

No comments:

Post a Comment