Thursday, September 27, 2012

Baby Girl Morris 2.0 - 31 weeks


Size of baby:  Pineapple

Weight Gain: +5 this month / 28 lbs. total  :(  

Gender: It's a girl! 

Names: LAM 

Sleep:  I'm getting sleep when I'm asleep, but if I wake up... it's over. 

Movement: Full blown kicks ALL the time. Morning.Day.Night. MIDDLE of the night. 

Maternity clothes:  Ummm.. yes. Can you say whale? That's what I feel like.

Cravings:  Olive Garden Salad Dressing - yep, went in there and just bought a whole bottle! :)  

New symptoms this week:  Getting more uncomfortable with each day. The swelling is starting in by end of day. Dr. says to watch sodium intake. 

Next Appt:  October 3rd

C-Section: Scheduled for Monday, November 26, 2012 @ 7am. However, my mom's birthday is the 23rd, and I was hoping we might have a repeat of what Finley did and come earlier than her scheduled date.

31 Week Baby Bump Picture



No comments:

Post a Comment