Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Landry 2 Months

My sweet Landry you are growing so fast. I will be heading back to work soon and I will definitely miss our sweet snuggles during the day.

Two month stats:

- 11.8 lbs.
- 22.5" Long
- 39 1/4" head circum
- Wearing size 0-3 months and some 3 month outfits.
- Size 1 diapers
- Eating 3-4 oz of Breast milk every 3-4 hours
- Sleep patterns - 3-6 hour stretches at night. Getting up mostly 1 time to feed. (2-4 am)
- Weeks 6-8 were the worst for you and me.
- You can pass enough gas for the entire family!
- Smiling a little
- Started somewhat of a routine.
- Bath time 8:30pm
- Bed time 9:00 pm ish
- On occasions I would give you formula as your last feeding of the night to see if this would help you sleep better. It in-fact does not!


 
I could just pinch those chubby cheeks! 



No comments:

Post a Comment