Thursday, February 28, 2013

Finley - Almost 3 years old

Let me start off by saying for all the times I thought potty training would have been an easy thing for you... IT'S.NOT! Slap.me.in.the.face.now. I almost feel like I have failed, but let's move on. That's how much I despise talking about it.

-Wear size 4 diapers
-Mostly 3T shirts and pants. 3T's are big int he waist, but you need the length in shirts and pants more than anything.
- Can count to 20.
- Knows your ABC's
- Knows that your daddy is a fireman and works at the fire station. You also know that he 'saves' people's lives.
- You are STILL very much a daddy's girl.
- Potty training - ugh! Hardest thing yet I have ever done.
- Knows most of your colors
- Every time you hear or see an airplane you think it is your pepaw.
-  You love your sister and actually said it for the first time - see video below

 
You BFF Avery

 
Riding in daddy's truck

 
I came home from work and daddy said you dressed yourself that day. Wow!

 
You do love your sister!

 
You are into washing dishes! Yay for mommy!

 
A lot going on in this video, but you had so much to say that night!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment