Monday, March 4, 2013

Kitchen Flood

It was a typical Friday morning in the Morris house waiting on daddy to arrive so I could go to work. Finley has recently decided that she LOVES to play in the water clean the dishes in the sink. I usually let her help me at night after dinner. This morning I was doing a thousand things and I saw Finley 'washing' a few cups in the sink and thought nothing about it. Until I heard... "Mommy, I making a mess!" Through a mother's eyes of a toddler she is ALWAYS making a mess of something! Of course, I tell her I'll be right there. Then I hear... "Mommy, the mess is getting bigger!" I thought to my self, hmmm.....

What could possibly be making such a mess??

Wait for it.......



Yep, Finley managed to flood the kitchen with at least a half inch of water on the counter tops and floor! She looked so sad, but said, "Mommy, I called for you". How was I suppose to get mad if I didn't come when she called me the first time!! I turned off the water, giggled and got some towels. Her daddy came home while I was cleaning up and she told him, "Daddy, DO NOT go in the kitchen, okay??"And he giggled, too!

#makingmemories

No comments:

Post a Comment