Friday, July 26, 2013

Landry - 8 months

My Sweet Landry - 8 Months

Weight - Roughly 19lbs. 5oz.

Here is Finley's Eight Months stats

- Wear size 3 diapers
- Wearing mostly 9 months
- Most days you are eating cereal in the morning, fruit for lunch and veggie for dinner
- Introduced Yo Baby yogurt and it's a fave
- When it's available I puree our own fresh veggies from the garden
- LOVE fresh BANANAS - CAN'T.GET.ENOUGH
- Nighttime bottle 5-6 oz. and bedtime at 8pm
- You are laughing and babbling so much
- Sleeping great - 8pm - 7:30 -8 am
- When you wake in the morning you babble and play until
- Tummy sleeper all the way
- Mastered sitting
- Can go from laying to sitting
- Crawling; mostly more of an army crawl, but I tell you, YOU are moving
- I suspect the full blown out crawling to begin any time now
- You pulled up on the side of the tub and tried to climb out; I have lowered your crib









No comments:

Post a Comment