Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Weekend at Nana & Pawpaw's

Back the end of June, we went to my parents house for the weekend and then kept the girls the following week since we didn't have a baby sitter. She rocks! We had such a fun filled weekend. We swam, made homemade ice cream, ate, ate some more, swam some more and just did some R&R. Beware of picture overload. 


I knew my daughter liked Watermelon, but I think she pretty much killed it




Having homemade ice cream!

Finley left 3 months - Landry right 7 months 


My mom took the both girls by herself to the grocery store and said it was pretty smoothly. This was her first time. I told her it's not always this easy!

Bryson and Finley getting ready to go swimming


Breaking to have some lunch - yummy! 



This was taken while I was gone because I would definitely not let her do this!


Taking baths in Nana's sink

My mom, myself and Finley got our 'piggies painted'!



I got a text with these pictures from my mom that both my nephew and Finley were passed smooth out. 


But she was getting extra playtime with this sweet one while the big kids napped. We had a great weekend at my parents and we headed home to a week by ourselves.The next few weeks were crazy getting ready for Landry's surgery. 




No comments:

Post a Comment