Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Fun filled weekend

Two weekends ago, I took the girls on a 3 hour car ride to visit one of Finley's first childhood friends for the weekend. Jeremy was working both weekend days so I used both fire stations as potty breaks to and from. Saying the girls were excited to see one another was an understatement. 

They fished together like two peas in a pod!


Landry was happy to be outside in the fresh August air, which happened to have a nice breeze!


And then the most EXCITING thing happened!


Yup! It has gotten much better since that day. She says 'momma' ALL.THE.TIME. - And I couldn't be happier. 


The big girls caught fish and played outside some more. 



And even momma did some fishing with Finley's pink fishing pole. 




We spent some time at the playground before dinner.


I tell you... these girls love each other so much! It makes me teary-eyed knowing we are 3 hours from them. Avery's mom and I have made a deal that we promise to visit as often as we can. 


This was right after lunch at the 'Putter's Parlor'


Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment