Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Landry - 9 months

My Sweet Landry - 9 Months

Weight - 20lbs. 7oz.
Height - 28" tall
Head Circumference: 44.5cm


- Wear size 3 diapers
- Wearing 9 - 12 months
- Most days you are eating cereal in the morning, fruit for lunch and veggie for dinner
- You HATE peaches - You make the funniest face
- Love fresh apples cut up & bananas
- Taking last bottle right before bedtime 5 oz.
- Bedtime has been a little earlier - maybe 7:30 - 7:45 pm (One night even 6:30 pm)
- Last month I lowered your crib, well I had to lower it again after you fell out of the bath tub. (Yep, mother of the year) It made me too nervous that you would try and throw your leg over the crib too
- You are crawling so fast now I can't keep up. Within seconds you are out of my site
- And you have given pulling up on the furniture a new meaning. Not only are you pulling up, but trying to climb up onto the furniture!
- You have even let go a couple times - EEEK
- Still don't have any teeth
- BIG MILESTONE!! You said Momma!
- Every time I pick you up from the sitter you sqeal with delight upon my arrival
- Absolutely LOVE your sister! You get the biggest smile on your face when she greets you in the mornings

You are such a happy baby and a blessing to your daddy and I. Time sure does fly with the second one for sure. We cannot believe you are already 9 months. Before long, I will be planning your 1st Birthday Party!

Here is Finley's 9 Months stats to compare










No comments:

Post a Comment