Monday, August 20, 2012

Baby Girl 2.0 - 25 weeks


Size of baby:  Head of Cauliflower 

Weight Gain:  I checked the scale over the weekend and it was still at 18 lbs. per my scale. : ) We shall see next week. 

Gender: It's a girl! 

Names: Discussed several this week, but still have not decided. 

Sleep:  I wouldn't say great, but I'm I can't complain either. I'm been so tired from packing that when I do fall asleep I usually don't wake up until my alarm goes off. I'm a happy girl!

Movement: Mostly kicks; Jeremy felt the baby girl kick this week, too. 

Maternity clothes:  For sure... The first thing I do when I get home from work is find some comfy clothes. It's been over 100 degrees outside the past few weeks. 

Cravings:  Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips 

New symptoms this week:  Back pain - very severe towards the end of the day.  And more BH contractions. 

Next Appt:  Aug. 31

Here is my 25 week picture; I know it's hard to see, I was in my office. 








No comments:

Post a Comment