Friday, August 24, 2012

Baby Girl Morris 2.0 - 26 weeks



Size of baby: 
 Head of lettuce 

Weight Gain: We shall see next week. 

Gender: It's a girl! 

Names: Haven't discussed since my last post.

Sleep:  I wouldn't say great, but I'm I can't complain either. I'm been so tired from packing that when I do fall asleep I usually don't wake up until my alarm goes off. 

Movement: Full blown kicks ALL the time. Morning.Day.Night.MIDDLE of the night. 

Maternity clothes:  For sure... The first thing I do when I get home from work is find some comfy clothes. It's been over 100 degrees outside the past few weeks. 

Cravings:  Nothing really this week.

New symptoms this week:  The stretching... Oh, My! This girl stretches and it feels like she is going to come right through my skin.  

Next Appt:  Aug. 31

26 Week baby bump with baby girl 2.0
    

25 Week baby bump with Finley 



No comments:

Post a Comment