Thursday, May 30, 2013

Fun Day Thursday

About a month ago, we found out that Finley's FIRST childhood friend will be moving to Huntsville. (About 3 hours from Austin) Short story - Finley and Avery go to an 'at home' daycare along with a few others. There are 5 total 'little' ones. Finley and Avery have been there since Day 1 together so they are total BFF's. So when Ms. Stacey text me and asked if I was interested in picking up Avery from school that day I jumped (literally) at the chance! 


Here they are all loaded in the car headed to our house.


I called J on the way home and told him I was bringing Avery home with  us for a few hours his reply was "Ah, what's another girl? Bring her on!" When we arrived they both wanted to sit in his lap. It was the cutest.thing.ever.


They crashed the John Deere into the garage.


Then they got thirsty. So they sat and cooled off in front of the fan J put out.






I  knew I wouldn't have time to cook, so we made a pit stop on the way home and got pizza! After dinner, I bathed ALL 3 girls, washed hair and got their jammies on.





They sat in my bed and watched a few minutes of cartoons until Mrs. Stacey arrived! We Finley had such a great time. I hope we get to do it again before she leaves. We absolutely love our favorite red head! We are really going to miss her. Stacey and I have promised ourselves that we will try our best to meet halfway throughout the year so the girls can have play dates together.


No comments:

Post a Comment