Friday, May 31, 2013

Happy Friday

Is it a lovely Single.Mom.Friday.Work day! Yep, J is back at work today for not one, BUT two 24 hour shifts. AWESOME, right?

Listen, I love my husband, really, but sometimes he says things that make me want to punch him. For example, last night Landry woke up crying and I pulled the I'm asleep and I didn't hear her kind of thing. (Yeah, you know what I'm talking about!) After a minute or two he rolls over and says,

"Hey, the baby is crying." The baby?? Last I checked she was OUR DAUGHTER. As I stammer out of bed (I may have thrown a pillow at him while I was getting out of the bed) I said back, "Well, she is your daughter too ya know!" And his lovely reply was "I spent all day with her, remember?" >insert Punch in face now<  Again - Awesome, right?

See what most of you don't know is that last night he was home, but won't be back for 48 hours. And this is where I get the girls all to myself with no help.

What a crazy life of a fireman's wife, BUT it's our life and wouldn't have it any other way! 

Happy Friday!

A little Thursday night wrestling



It's all fun and games until someone gets hurts! Poor little Landry...





No comments:

Post a Comment